Paintjobs #2

Started by Leds7, Sep 25 2011




These new paintjobs are dedicated to our team, at the moment we've made only 5 paintjobs.

Here another paintjob for us, [uD]ReaLuu likes to make paintjobs so he has decided to make one again.
The pics say everything, It's a good paintjob and a nice style too with many trademarks on it, with the written in the sides and our logo in the back.
I don't know what to say anymore, I just hope you enjoy it.

Dark Grey & Red (Tribal v2)


This paintjob has been made by [uD]ReaLou

Download:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The forth paintjob, I've made this paintjob like our new blog style and I got something as my previous paintjob so It seems like this one.
I've decided to put this paintjob as non-private file so you can normally download it without any problem.
I hope you like it because It took me too much time.

Dark Grey & Red (Strips v2)


This paintjob has been made by [uD]Leds7

Download:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's our third paintjob, a new style for our paintjob made by [uD]ReaLuu dedicated to our team.
The whole our team liked this paintjob, the colors and the written are so cool, too bad because this time It's private.
I mean that you need a password to download this paintjob so enjoy the pic and we hope you like it as always.

White & Red (Half Sides)


This paintjob has been made by [uD]ReaLou

Download:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic